Spicy cheese pickle.
For 2 Person(s)
- 250 grams paneer (cheese), big chunks
- 1 cup(s) chopped green bell pepper
- 0.5 cup(s) thinly chopped cabbage
- 1 cup(s) thinly chopped onion
- 0.5 cup(s) maida (all-purpose flour)
- 4 tablespoon(s) tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) red chili sauce
- 0.5 cup(s) chopped spring onion
- 3 tablespoon(s) chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, or to taste
- 0.5 cup(s) cooking oil, for frying
Paneer Pickle Directions
- Add 3 tbsp All-purpose flour and a little water in a bowl and make thick batter.
- Dip paneer in batter and fry in oil until golden brown and keep aside.
- Now, fry onion, green bell pepper, cabbage for 2 min on medium heat.
- Add ketchup, soya-sauce, and salt to taste, two table spoon of all purpose flour, and half cup of water and boil them for 5 min on medium heat.
- Lower the heat and add fried paneer into gravy, mix well.
- Garnish with spring onion, green coriander (cilantro) leaves and serve hot with Roti or Naan.
- Use soy-sauce and red chili sauce according to taste.