As the name suggests, it IS a delight!
For 2 Person(s)
- 1 pound(s) fish (fillet style of Catfish or Orange Roughy
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, thin long slices
- 1 bunch of scallions, chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) chopped garlic and ginger (optional)
- 1 teaspoon(s) lime juice
- 3 tablespoon(s) cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt (or as needed)
Fish Delight Directions
- Rub salt and lime juice in fish steaks, fry both side lightly in oil, keep aside.
- In a skillet, sauté onion, tomato, scallion and green pepper till it is golden brown.
- Add half a cup of water and fried fish.
- Cover and cook for 6-7 minutes in slow heat.
- Serve with rice.