Chicken Zafrani (Alternate version)
An alternate version of making one of the most delicios chicken recipe.
For 3 Person(s)
- 1.5 pound(s) chicken, cut in pieces
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic paste
- 2 tablespoon(s) yogurt
- 2 teaspoon(s) red chili paste, freshly prepared
- 6 tablespoon(s) cashew paste
- 0.5 pinch(es) saffron
- 5 tablespoon(s) cooking oil
- 3 bay leaves
- 5 cloves
- 2 tablespoon(s) onion paste
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, or as desired
Chicken Zafrani (Alternate version) Directions
- Take chicken pieces in a bowl; add salt, garlic paste, ½ of cashew paste, and ½ pinch saffron dissolved in 1 tsp water. Mix everything nicely with chicken pieces.
- Heat oil in a pot; add bay leaves, cloves, and onion paste.
- Fry until onion paste is brown.
- Add garlic paste and fry for 5 min.
- Add the marinated chicken pieces (with the marinate) and cook.
- After the chicken is fully cooked, that is when the oil separates, add other half of cashew paste and ½ pinch of (dissolve in water) saffron.
- Mix and heat thoroughly. Zafrani chicken is ready to serve.