A different way of using papaya.
For 4 Person(s)
- 500 grams unripe papaya
- 2 teaspoon(s) mustard seed
- 4 Whole red chilies
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, or as desired
- 1 teaspoon(s) turmeric powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) cooking oil
Papaya Fry Directions
- Wash and grate the papaya.
- Heat a pan, and add oil.
- Add mustard seed and whole red chilies.
- Now add grated papaya. Mix and fry for 3 min.
- Add salt and turmeric powder to it.
- At first fry it on high heat for 5 minutes, and then cover it for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Add sugar and mix well. Cook until sugar is incorporated.
- Serve hot.