Condensed Milk Gazar Ka Halwa
For 4 Person(s)
- 1 teaspoon(s) green cardamom (powdered)
- 1/2 cup(s) almonds - blanched and shredded
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 pound(s) carrots - washed and grated
- 1/4 cup(s) resins
- 2 tablespoon(s) ghee
Condensed Milk Gazar Ka Halwa Directions
- Place carrots and condensed milk in a Pyrex dish, mix well, cover and cook on High in a microwave for 5 minutes, stirring once.
- Then cook, covered on 50% for 10 minutes, stirring twice.
- Continue cooking and stirring every two minutes till the carrots start to look slightly glossy and the moisture has evaporated.
- Add the cardamom powder and ghee and half the almonds and raisins, and cook at Hi for a minute.
- Serve garnished with the rest of the raisins and almonds.