Besan Ka Halwa
Easy to make Halwa.
For 4 Person(s)
- 2 tablespoon(s) resins, washed and pat dried
- 12 almonts, slivered
- 2 cup(s) gram flour (besan)
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 0.5 cup(s) ghee
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 10 cashew, chopped
Besan Ka Halwa Directions
- Take a non-stick pan, and roast gram flour on low heat, stirring continuously, for ten to twelve minutes.
- Add sugar and continue to roast, stirring continuously, for ten more minutes.
- Add ghee and mix well. Continue to cook for five minutes.
- Add milk, mix well, and cook until you get a halwa consistency.
- Add raisins, cashew nut and three fourth of the almond slivers.
- Mix well and serve hot garnished with the remaining almond slivers.