Mouth-watering Aloo Chaat no one can resist!
For 2 Person(s)
- 4 medium-sized potatoes
- 0.25 cup(s) tamarind juice
- 3 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1.5 teaspoon(s) chaat masala
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) khatai (amchur) powder
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium-sized onion, sliced
- 3 green chilies, chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) cilantro leaves, chopped
Aloo Chaat Directions
- Boil potatoes in plenty of water until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Peel the potatoes and place them in refrigerator until cold.
- Cut them into small cubes or 1/2" thick slices and keep aside.
- In a small bowl, put together imli ka ras, sugar, salt, chili powder, khatai powder, chaat masala, and stir to mix the ingredients.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, tomatoes, onions, green chilies, and coriander leaves.
- Pour imli mixture over potatoes mixture and stir gently with a wooden spoon to coat the potato with spices. Taste for right amount of salt and sugar.
- Serve warm or cold. To serve warm, microwave for 1 minute.