Suran (Ole) ki Chutney
A very popular Bihari chutney.
For 4 Person(s)
- 1 can(s) suran (ole) from Indian grocery store
- 3 tablespoon(s) mustard oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) mangraila
- 1.5 teaspoon(s) ajwain
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, or as desired
- 0.5 cup(s) mix of chopped fresh garlic, ginger, green chili, & white radish (mooli)
Suran (Ole) ki Chutney Directions
- Drain and rinse suran (ole) with fresh water then squeeze out all the liquid and mash in a bowl.
- Add all the ingredients from oil to salt and chopped mix. Mix well and serve with pittha or other Indian snacks.