Masala Lamb Chops
Great for dinner for a change from usual rice, curry.
Note: To prepare mughlai masala, grind the ingredients for mughlai masala mentioned below in a blender before making Masala Lamb Chops.
For 4 Person(s)
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated nutmeg (to be used in preparing mughlai masala)
- 1 tablespoon(s) black peppercorns (to be used in preparing mughlai masala)
- 2 3
- 1 tablespoon(s) whole cloves (to be used in preparing mughlai masala)
- 0.25 cup(s) green cardamom pods (to be used in preparing mughlai masala)
- 1 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 0.25 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 8 lamb loin chops
- 1 tablespoon(s) mughlai masala
Masala Lamb Chops Directions
- Wipe lamb chop with a damp paper towel and trim off any excess fat.
- Slash meaty parts two or three time on each side and set aside.
- Put mughlai masala, chile powder, garlic and lemon juice in a small bowl; mix to a smooth paste.
- Rub paste into chops, cover and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours for marinating.
- Preheat broiler or grill. Place chops on a grill rack and cook 12 to 15 minutes, until browned on outside and just pink in center, turning over halfway through cooking.
- Press point of a sharp knife into center of chops - when they are ready, juices will be just faintly pink.
- Serve hot.