Tadke Wali Alu Subzi
A delight for spice-lovers among the vegans.
For 4 Person(s)
- 1.5 pound(s) potatoes
- 3 tablespoon(s) spinach, chopped
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) ginger, chopped
- 2 green chili, chopped
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) black salt
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) salt
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) turmeric
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) mango powder (amchur)
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) garam masala
- 1 teaspoon(s) coriander powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) yogurt
- 2 pieces of cloves
- 2 teaspoon(s) maida (all purpose flour)
- 3 cup(s) water
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin (for tadka)
- 3 whole red chili (for tadka)
- 0.25 teaspoon(s) heeng (asafetida) (for tadka)
- 3 pieces of cloves (for tadka)
- 2 tablespoon(s) cooking oil or ghee (for tadka)
Tadke Wali Alu Subzi Directions
- Boil and peel potato, then mash roughly.
Mix maida in a cup of water.
Take a pot, add mashed potato, green chili, ginger, spinach, all spices, yoghurt, 2 cloves, flour mixture & water, mix well, cook on medium heat for 15 min on medium heat. Cover & cook on low heat for 20 min.
Keep stirring in between.
- For tadka –
Heat oil in a small pan, add cumin, when it starts crackling add cloves, whole red chili & hing. Pour on boiling curry.
Boil for a few more min.
Garnish with chopped cilantro & serve.