Popular in all parts of India and loved by people of all ages.
Note: This preparation has a faster melting rate than ice cream since it does not contain any gelatin, so serve immediately. In India, kulfi is frozen in cone-shaped individual molds which are about 4 to 5 inches long and slightly flattened at the narrow end.
For 2 Person(s)
- 0.25 cup(s) chopped pistachio nuts
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 0.5 cup(s) finely chopped almonds
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) heavy cream
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Pour into an ice cube tray and freeze.
- Serve cut in slices.